1. Remove the shoelaces, use a detergent and add water to wet the surface and gently wash.
2. Mix the baking soda and white vinegar in a container at a ratio of 2:3 to form a paste. Rub the paste on the shoes and scrub the upper with a small brush.
3. Wash with water, wrap the shoes with toilet paper, and dry them in a cool, ventilated place.
1. Washing water: Use a cotton pad to apply a proper amount of nail polish, then vigorously wipe the place with scratches, there will be obvious obvious effect of scratches disappearing.
2. Whitening toothpaste: Apply whitening toothpaste to the scratches, then brush off the scratches, the effect is also significant.
1. Make sure that the inside of the shoe is dry. Find some paper as a filler and put it inside the shoe. Keep the leather surface of the shoe to a smooth stretch, but don’t stuff too much paper.
2. Do not use heating or open flame to avoid aging, opening, fading and severe deformation.
3. Excessive direct sunlight, and the heat of the hair dryer and other improper care methods will reduce the life of the shoes.
1. Baking soda: Sprinkle a little baking soda on the sneakers, brush a brush, put it for one night, baking soda can effectively remove the odor.
2. White vinegar: Soak the sole with a proper amount of white vinegar. After standing for 15 minutes, take a ventilated place to dry.
3. Natural deodorant: Put the dry tea bag or lemon peel in the shoes, and effectively remove the odor in one night.