There are some managers who win games and there are some who win hearts; Jose Mourinho has done both. Whether he was in Portugal or in England, in Spain or in Italy; in a little more than 10 years he has won enough titles for his life. Even after getting fired from Chelsea, his morale didn’t wear out. He is very much associated with Manchester United, thus he believes that luck will again be on his side soon. How the Jose Mourinho Net Worth spiked to $35 million is a journey in itself.
Jose Mourinho Net Worth
In his career, he’s worked with Chelsea twice, being the runner up in highest paid managers around the globe earning 12 million pounds every year with only Pep Guariola’s 14.8 million pounds ahead of him. He crossed him in 2010-2013 when he moved over to Real Madrid and bagged $16.5 million annually. While managers from other teams only focus on their career, the Jose Mourinho Net Worth became noteworthy because he also maintains a social image.
Jose Mourinho House
Companies like Hublot, Lipton, Gillette, Jaguar and Yahoo have contracts with him as their endorser, which helps him make up to 5 million dollars per annum.
- In January 2002 He joined FC Porto as the manager and started making €650,000 per annum.
- In June 2004 Taking everyone by surprise, Jose joined Chelsea as the manager earning a lovely paycheck of £4.2 million a year.
- In April 2005 As soon as Chelsea won the Premier League under his guidance, his salary increase to a yearly £5.2 million.
- In June 2008 He then joined Inter Milan in a 3 year contract that gave him a wage of €9.5 million yearly, which was a landmark in that time.
- In May 2010 Real Madrid grabbed him and offered a handsome amount of €14.50 a year. Jose Mourinho Net Worth grew considerably.
- In 22 May 2012 His pay was increased after his success as a manager and he started making £12.5m annually, which was the highest anyone was getting at that time.
- In 10 June 2013 Chelsea pulled their boy back in the game with a nice old deal of £12 million per annum, for 4 years.
Jose Mourinho Car
Jose Mourinho Net Worth is definitely thanks to his exceptional record as a manager but what others can learn from him is how he also endorsed various big shots of the industry so as to earn extra bucks. Anyone who works with jaguar is unquestionably a genius.